Our mission is to make disciples of Christ from all nations.
Engaging with Jesus, we will bring truth, grace, and love to all those around us.
This means that in our ministries and individual lives: we will lean toward
- Prayerful and wisdom-saturated risk taking for the sake of the gospel
- Body and soul-stretching outreach initiatives
- Open-handed and open-hearted efforts of generosity and hospitality
Multi-generational and multi-national community:
This means that in our ministries and individual lives: we will strive toward
- Inclusivity and diversity in our private and corporate gatherings and social circles
- Intentionality in our welcoming of others unlike ourselves
- Deeping and broadening of relationship-building through our conversations and purposeful activities.
This means that in our ministries and individual lives: we will grow toward
- Putting the best interests of others ahead of our own
- Utilizing our gifts, resources, and abilities to the benefit of building up the body and the individuals in it
- Choosing humility, graciousness, gentleness, and compassion as our first response to others inside and outside our immediate fellowship