We’re a community-minded fellowship of many different cultural backgrounds discovering together what life can be like when lived from a place of faith, hope, love and purpose. We desire to live under God, before our community, and with each other, in an attitude of grace.
When you’re looking for a place to belong, to grow in faith, and to be involved, Faith is the place
This means that in our ministries and individual lives: we will lean toward
- Prayerful and wisdom-saturated risk taking for the sake of the gospel;
- Body and soul-stretching outreach initiatives;
- Open-handed and open-hearted efforts of generosity and hospitality.
Multi-generational and multi-national community: Click to Read More..
What we Believe ?
The views of faith and practice held by the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific:
I. OF THE SCRIPTURES
We believe the Holy Bible to be that collection of sixty-six books from Genesis to Revelation which, as originally written, was objectively the very Word of God; that it was written by men supernaturally moved; that it is verbally and plenarily inspired; Click to Read More..
- We are excited to be gathering from our homes to worship, pray, receive God's word. Join us online on youtube at 10… https://t.co/VdTcGtr0tU
- We are excited to be gathering from our homes to worship, pray, receive God's word. Join us online on youtube at 10… https://t.co/lMSyfa3yGA
- Join our virtual gathering after church service, visit: https://t.co/6VW1HXnhGo Zoom meeting info: Meeting ID: 8… https://t.co/2xWypR9bLD
- We are excited to be gathering from our homes to worship, pray, receive God's word. Join us online on youtube at 1… https://t.co/s0lF7r1zYx
WHAT TO EXPECT
We’re so glad you’ve decided to visit us! For any questions, please don’t hesitate to send us a message or give us a call at (001)-604-321-6134
How do I get there?
You can find our location on the map.
Where should I park?
We have a church parking lot with allocated handicapped stalls plus nearby street parking.
What should I wear?
Casual but modest would probably summarize things well in our multi-cultural setting. You will see some dressed up; some dressed casual. The important thing is that you come and feel welcomed.
Sundays at 10:00 AM [English Service]*
*Communion on the first week of every month.